Friday, April 6, 2007

Time To Start The Project


Welcome to my blog. I have done several remodeling projects in the past and this will be the first one that the progress will be posted online. I bought my home in April 2004 with the anticipation of fixing it up. This house is like the other 10,000 you could find in Cleveland. It's your typical post World War II home.
My goal is to transform a cookie cutter home from the early 1950's and make it the best looking home on the street. I live in an area where there are many early style bungalows. This remodel will focus on taking a post World War II home that you could find just about anywhere around my area and transforming it into a unique place. Hopefully it will work out but you never know unless you give it a shot.

1 comment:

Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Hi- I just found your blog. Cute house! I'm also fixing up a home in Ohio (Cleveland).